My holidays

My coming summer holidays will gonna be the most boring for many reasons.
One of them because I will have to prepare my "research work" and it contains a lot of pages to do and that's spend too much time for take holidays and enjoy my free times, so in 1st baccalaureate it's too heavy for students and teachers too because they have to think about exercises and then they have to correct every research work of each student, so everybody wins if the research work get annulled. And then, I have to think about an oral presentation of my research work, and again, teachers have to evaluate my oral presentation and mark my work. And all this if I don't fail my research work!
For another side, I have to hard work with my family as every summer I did, so I don't think I will can make a good research work if I have to combinate my time with work,studies and free time in less than three months.
I really wish to end baccalaureate because it takes a lot of time for me, and after work I don't want to studie some subjects for after some months or years, forget those lessons on high school or baccalaureate.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Unesco world Heritage site

The final task

The best saxo player