Formal letter

55 Wall Street
New York ISO 3166 
13/06

Dear Sir Dow Jones...

I hope you are right at this moment,but I need to tell you something important. I'm gonna travel to Manhattan for work in your new NGO corporation on feed poor people and help homeless person after I finish baccalaureate, but it isn't take longer time because it ends faster than we think.

For this reason,I need your answer as earlier is possible for begin on my work all faster I can. Thanks to you my dreams will be possible because you have got all things I need to carry on  with this nice project, and we will be recognized by the governement very satisfied with us.

I think that both can do it very well for needed people, so answer me as you read this letter to start and plan my objectives and do my tasks for you.

Your teammate
John Santeliz

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Unesco world Heritage site

The final task

My favourite animal